Update on FXWW-RM chat-room
- If you applied for a free trial of the new FXWW chat-room on Reuters Messenger then you should have received an email from Reuters today.
- Presently we are only granting access on a ‘read-only’ basis; firstly because we want to be sure that contributors have good-quality information and ideas to share, and secondly because we want to keep the number of contributors at a reasonable level or otherwise the information scrolls off too quickly.
- We are still in start-up mode so most contributions are during the Asian and European sessions.
- It’s impossible to have ‘direct messaging’ contact with everyone, and we have now hundreds of traders already in the room. Please don’t be upset if any of the traders/analysts in the room don’t respond to your requests; that’s simply not feasible with so many members.
- Finally, many thanks for all your emails and suggestions; I will get around to responding as soon as possible.