- Not much of note on the economic calendar after Mr Bernanke’s Q&A this morning:
- We may see more focus now on pairs like GBP/JPY and CHF/JPY, and I’m looking for some aggressive retracements to begin:
- AUD/USD; sell orders near 1.0600 with stops above 1.0605 (usually these levels are magnetic):
- EUR/USD; consolidating in tight 50 pip range, buying dips favoured whilst crosses are bid:
- USD/JPY; might see some selling pressure, dependent also on what Mr Bernanke says:
- EUR/GBP and EUR/CHF to remain focus of market.