The day ahead in the FX market, Thursday November 29th
- AUD/USD should be interesting as we near important resistance near 1.0510:
- Sell orders reported above 1.0490 and heavier 1.0510/20, but large stops seen above 1.0525:
- EUR/JPY should again provide volatility although most of the close-by stops seem to have been triggered now:
- The economic calendar has Japanese retail trade, Australian new home sales and RBNZ business confidence:
- USD/JPY expected to trade 81.70/82.20 range, though downside still looks more ‘magnetic’ with large stops below 81.35:
- EUR/USD still consolidating after Greek-debt deal but I’m still firmly in buy-dip mode.