The day ahead in the FX market, Friday November 23rd
- Should be very quiet with the US closed for Thanksgiving long-weekend and Japan also closed:
- Most topside trailing stops in EUR/USD seem to have been now filled:
- Corporate sell orders reported in EUR/USD at 1.2905/10:
- USD/CAD again fails to break through .9950 and could now be vulnerable to short-covering rally:
- AUD stuck in range-trading mode with very little interest on order boards at the moment:
- GBP showed more weakness overnight on the crosses and the close above the 200-day MA in EUR/GBP could be significant:
- JPY crosses will again lead the way in terms of flows and market interest.