Range trading in the main during Asia but some big moves to come
- AUD/USD triggered weak stops below 1.0500 after poor jobs data, AUD looks weak on crosses:
- EUR/USD stuck in 1.3270/1.3320 holding range. Big bids reported 1.3250/60 but likely to be plenty of stops below 1.3240. I still like this pair higher to 1.3450ish before another consolidation:
- USD/JPY has looked fairly well bid all day and the buy-dip feeling is returning. I’m square on the Yen:
- EUR/GBP is chopping around .8300 and I’ve booked some interim profits on my long position; talk of large cable buyer in next few sessions but that’s not real reason behind my GBP purchase, more a feel that the cross has come far enough for now:
- EUR/CHF consolidating near 1.2400 and I still fancy a test of large optionality at 1.2500.