Quiet start to interbank trading week
- I still like the buy-intraday-dips play in AUD/JPY after Fibo support at 88.65/70 held (see chart);
- I also like the sell-rally strategy in EUR/GBP now that we are below the previous pivot at .8600;
- USD/JPY should trade sideways between 96.75/98.50 in coming sessions with plenty of opposing factors at play;
- AUD/USD will trade sideways .90/.93 pre-general election and then break higher, in my biased opinion;
- Cable is a buy-dips play, market is caught structurally short;
- EUR/USD is a waste of trading time in my view, much better opportunities elsewhere.