Quick overview of the Asian market
- EUR saw plenty of volatility as Greek-debt headlines hit the newswires:
- The overall new debt terms will be easier for Greece to repay but they still must meet stringent guidelines:
- EUR/USD didn’t quite manage to trigger stops above 1.3005 and has settled back into very quiet ranges:
- EUR/JPY tumbled hard at one stage as the market mis-read some headlines relating to interest rates:
- Japanese press reports relating to a possible new economic stimulus package also helped EUR/JPY recover.