Quick overview of Asian FX market
- The NZD fell very heavily after shocking unemployment data came in at 7.3% against expectations of 6.7%:
- The AUD rose after Australian jobs data came in slightly better than expected at 5.4%:
- AUD/NZD was of course one of the big movers, up almost 150 pips on the session:
- Regional stocks took the negative lead from Wall Street and fell by 1.5% on average:
- The Chinese communist party congress began today with no major announcements thus far:
- The major pairings have traded in tight ranges with very few big flows noted.