FXWW Privacy StatementThis Privacy Statement relates solely to the online information collection and use practices of our Web Site located at www.fxww.com, and not to any subdomains of this Web Site. We recognize that visitors and users of the Web Site are concerned about the information they provide to us, and how we treat that information. This Privacy Statement, which may be updated from time to time, has been developed to address those concerns.
Your use of this Web Site indicates to us that you have read and accept our privacy practices, as outlined in this Privacy Statement. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement, please email email@example.com or contact us.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit this Web Site, you may provide us with two types of information, (1) personally identifiable information that you knowingly choose to disclose, which is collected on an individual basis, and (2) general user information that does not contain personally identifiable information, which is collected on an aggregate basis as you browse the Web Site. In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with requested information, you may not be able to access all of this Web Site’s content or services.
Personal Information We Collect About You
We may collect the following personal information about you:
- Personally identifiable information that you knowingly choose to disclose, which is collected on an individual basis
- General user information that does not contain personally identifiable information, which is collected on an aggregate basis as you browse the Web Site.
In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with requested information, you may not be able to access all of this Web Site’s content or services.
FXWW relationship data: This is data we obtain from our interactions with you, and may include details of the calls or emails you have made to our Support, FXWW marketing materials you have received, or your email communication with our staff. Calls made to FXWW may be monitored and recorded for training and review processes.
Credit card data: If you are subscribing to our products as an individual and you use Credit or Debit card as payment method, we will collect your credit card information in order to maintain your services. Your credit card information is stored and processed by a PCI-compliant third party payment gateway provider.
Product usage data: This is data we obtain about your usage of FXWW products and services and may include when and which products you have used and the content and functionality you have used in those products.
Subscription data: This is data we obtain from our interactions with you and may include the products or data sets to which you subscribe or which you are enabled to access.
IP Address: An IP address is a unique identifier that certain electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you use our products, we may view the IP address of the device you use to connect to those products. We use this information to determine the location of the device and to determine the number of devices simultaneously accessing the product.
Personally Identifiable Information You Choose to Provide
We may ask for certain personal information from you which is necessary to provide you with the content and/or services you request. For example some of the services which ask you to provide personal information include:
- Registration with FXWW
- Newsletters and subscriptions
- Contributing to blogs
- Submitting questions or feedback
- Purchase of FXWW products/services
Our Policy for Protecting Your Online Privacy
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use the site. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for our site.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
Information about how we use your personal information is provided on our web pages at the point you submit your personal information to us. Further we may use the personal information you provide us for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations with you. Specifically, we may use your personal information as follows:
- Administration: We may use the personal information we collect about you to provide our products and services to you and to assist you in your use of our products. This may include setting up your access to a product, providing assistance or training for your use of the product, alerting you to product changes or maintenance periods and invoicing you for your use of the product.
We may also use the personal information you provide us for the purposes of pursuing FXWW legitimate business interests. Specifically, we may use your personal information as follows:
- Product/Service development, testing and improvement: We may use the personal information we collect about you to develop, test and improve our products. We may also ask you to participate in surveys to improve our products and service delivery to you. Our surveys allow for customers to remain anonymous. Personal information obtained in our surveys may also be combined in an aggregate form. We use the data obtained through our surveys to plan and implement developments of, and enhancements to, our products and services and areas of customer service.
- Marketing: We may use certain information you provide to offer you products and services that we believe may be of interest to you or for market research purposes. If you don’t wish to receive such offers or to be contacted directly, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
- We may provide access to your personally identifiable information when legally required to do so, to co-operate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Web Site, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights, or to protect the rights and safety of visitors to this Web Site or the public. In those instances, the information is provided only for those limited purposes.
How Do You Access and/or Modify Your Personal Information?
If you visit this Web Site and volunteer personally identifiable information, you may modify, update or delete such information at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You will have the opportunity to access and revise certain personally identifiable information. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases.
How Do You Change your Preferences or Unsubscribe from Receiving Information or Marketing?
If you would like to change your preferences or unsubscribe from receiving any of the information that you have requested from us, including marketing material, you may do this by contacting email@example.com.
We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of the personally identifiable information that we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as installing electronic security systems that guard against unauthorised access. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, so you do so at your own risk.
Please be aware that as FXWW is an Australian company and Australia may not guarantee the same level of protection for personal information as the country in which you reside. We are taking appropriate steps to provide an adequate level of protection to your personal information and no matter where you live your personal information will be processed in accordance with the other provisions of this Privacy Statement. By using our Web Site, participating in any of our services and/or providing us with your information, you consent to this.
FXWW uses Thomson Reuters’ permissioning and authentication systems to allow you access to the FXWW Chat Room service which is based on the Reuters Messenger platform. By subscribing to this service your information will be automatically shared with Thomson Reuters to allow you access to the services/products you have purchased. By sharing information with Thomson Reuters you agree to their privacy policies (http://thomsonreuters.com/privacy_policy/) and other software policies that they may have.
Contacting the Web Site