AUD,NZD

Market getting more unsure about prospects of RBA easing

Yesterday the market was putting then chances of an RBA easing at 56% whereas today the chances are seen at 44%. Not sure what’s happened in the meantime to change peoples’ opinions. I’m sticking to my guns, I think they will cut by 25bps and will add in some AUD-negative language, sending AUD/USD back below 1.0300 (talking my position as usual!).

  1. Sean,

    I am with you. I read in a newspaper that if they don’t cut this month next cut might probably happen in Feb. By that time aussie will be at 1.08000 and it will be much more difficult to bring it down

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *