Levels to watch in this mornings trade
- USD/JPY: Obviously whatever happens at 100.00 will have a major bearing on all other pairs.
- EUR/USD: Solid orders either side of 1.2950/1.3050, more range trading likely.
- AUD/JPY: Still capped by Fibo resistance at 102.85 but double-top failed to form so bearish signals are getting weaker. Expect acceleration if 103.00 breaks.
- AUD/USD: Fairly clear edges at 1.2020 (corporate and Sovereign bids) and strong technical resistance at 1.0360 (38.2% Fibo, prior highs and a trendline).
- CHF continues to lose ground against the USD and the EUR but will run into strong technical resistance at .9570 and 1.2390 respectively.
- EUR/GBP support held again near .8500.
Happy Anzac Day!