I can’t see any obvious trades at current levels
- AUD/USD: Looking to play .9325/.9560 range and as we are near the middle, best left alone for now.
- AUD/JPY: Strong support at 90.00 so buying any dips with tight stop makes good risk-reward sense but the down-trend is very strong so care certainly warranted there.
- USD/CHF: Cost me 40 pips yesterday so I’ll leave it alone.
- USD/JPY: I’d prefer to be short but not at 96.00, could go 200 pips either way so I will wait for some opportunities.
- EUR/USD: Fuhget about it 🙂
- Cable: Heading higher but I’m not buying at these levels.