FXWW update: Funding programs, information portals, and signals
- We are about to launch the Axi Select incubation program in coming days. This program is fully funded by Axi Corp and independently managed by FXWW. We know that the next generation of superstar trader will come from the ranks of the current retail trader, and we intend to find them. If you have registered with FXWW already, you will receive full details of this program via email. If you haven’t already done so, then register your interest here.
- The FXWW chatroom on Reuters Messenger is a service which will suit the serious FX trader who likes to keep up with all bank research and market talking points. You can register for a free trial here.
- We are also about to launch a news/data/charting portal in partnership with Thomson Reuters. If you sign up for our newsletter or register for any of our products/services, we will keep you abreast of developments here.
- On the signals front, we have partnered with FX Renew to provide non-automated trading signals. The FX Renew team take signals from the FXWW network of professional traders and mentor retail traders in how best to optimise these signals- trade size, p/l management, trade frequency etc.
- Our premium automated signals will comprise of a small number of very high profile, well established professional traders of impeccable repute. This program is currently in test phase.