Focus remains firmly on the crosses
- Significant reports that China was selling NZD/USD in overnight trade near .8270
- AUD/NZD support at 1.0730 was tested and held firm;
- EUR is pretty much unchanged after an ‘as expected’ ECB;
- GBP remains strong and there seems little need to challenge this trend at the moment;
- The JPY remains heavily oversold against many other majors but as yet no sign of a massive buy-back;
- CAD stays weak and depending on what happens at the NFP later today, a move to 1.10 in USD/CAD seems to be on the cards.