EUR/USD: Technical resistance at 1.3710
- Barrier at 1.3700 was breached on Friday;
- Technical resistance at 1.3710 (see chart) is next to watch and a break above will change short-term momentum;
- The medium to long-term outlook is for further range trading inside of a 20/25 big figure range;
- I remain bearish on the EUR crosses in the short-medium term, especially EUR/GBP;
- The bearish USD sentiment is likely to outweigh in the short term but watch for more focus on the EZ banking system as the year draws to a close.
Looks like 1.3655/1.3705 are the short-term levels to watch and a break either side will give this pair its next short-term bias.