EUR/USD session outlook
- Obviously EUR/JPY will be the main driving influence and what happens at 104.80:
- The market seems to be slightly short EUR across the board and the lack of any headlines from Greece or Spain will be causing the bears some angst:
- The EU group meeting today will not make any decisions on when the next tranche of Greek aid should be paid:
- There are reportedly several batches of stops at regular intervals in EUR/USD above 1.2835 with sell orders light until 1.2895/00:
- Looks like a 1.2770/1.2870 range to me in the short-term and it will get its bias off EUR/JPY during Asian trade.