Day ahead in the FX market, Wednesday January 16th
- JPY crosses moved lower overnight and they will be the market’s focus again:
- No major economic data so we will rely on flows and statements for volatility and direction:
- EUR/USD, good-sized bids reported near 1.3250:
- USD/JPY: Japanese market is very short of Yen so we might see further short-covering in this zone:
- CHF remains weakest of majors with bond outflows the big driver:
- AUD/USD is quiet in tight ranges with focus firmly on other pairs.