- GBP/NZD has just broken technical resistance near 1.9520;
- Cable looks set to break above important resistance at 1.6825;
- The GBP looks generally strong on all crosses;
- The NZD looks generally weak on […]
We have taken out one large resistance level already near 1.0890 as NZ CPI and this morning’s dairy auction weighed on the Kiwi.
The next big technical level in the […]
It’s too close to Easter for me and I’m happy to stay on the sidelines but the risk-off players out there can still consider this trade especially given that […]
Like I said yesterday morning, the short-term AUD market smells a bit long heading into the long Easter weekend and we will see profit taking emerge at […]
If you are of the opinion that we may get some risk-off sentiment ahead of the long Easter break, then you might consider an entry level near a 61.8% […]
Hate to rub it in but the place to buy AUD/USD was at .9025 a few weeks ago and not to be chasing it higher towards […]
- The short-term market was obviously a bit overly long AUD and we are getting a typical Friday position squeeze;
- AUD/USD support is expected to be very solid near .9335;
- NZD/USD may […]
The dip-buyers aren’t getting any chances at all and the AUD/USD smashed through the 94 cents barrier after better-than-expected jobs data.
The numbers weren’t mind-bogglingly good, so shows you just […]
- A very large US investment house was a noted seller at .9398/99 overnight, obviously protecting a large barrier;
- Australian employment and Chinese trade data should ensure intraday volatility for the […]
NZD/USD is trading above previous daily highs at .8700 but hasn’t accelerated. I’d stay in the buy-dip camp here for now. The overall bull target is a weekly high […]
I know it’s rather unscientific but the AUD/USD market still ‘smells’ very short to me and more topside is likely. There will of course be pull-backs but the fact […]
There isn’t much happening anywhere in the FX market today, with USD/JPY having undone it’s earlier losses and the other majors trading very quietly.
NZD/USD has been the main mover […]
This pair has been good to me in recent weeks so I’m staying patient and waiting for the right entry levels. The consolidation between .92/.93 could carry on for […]
Everything about the AUD over the last few weeks suggests to me that it’s heading higher and Friday’s price action merely re-reinforces my view. The recent .92/.93 consolidation range […]
The last pair to turn was AUD/NZD but that seems to have happened now and we can safely say that the AUD is in a very strong bullish phase.
- EUR/NZD: Initial resistance at a 38.2% retracement level near 1.6105;
- NZD/USD: Resistance now at the .8640 breakdown level with support levels fairly light until .8500/20;
- NZD/JPY: Has been on a vertical […]
FXWW888, our resident hedge fund trader in the FXWW/Reuters messenger chat-room, is suggesting that the Kiwi might be in for some downside pressure today.
Interesting level here 8640 in NZD… […]
We saw plenty of profit takers emerge on 2 separate occasions yesterday near .9300 and this looks to be a short-term high. I’d expect to see a test of […]