Cable: Why its headed back toward 2.10
- AUD/USD was toppy at 1.07 but is oversold at .90 and will retrace from here back towards 1.00, BUT
- AUD/NZD is bearish and headed below 1.12 which puts NZD/USD near .90, BUT
- EUR/NZD is forming a long-term basing formation and will return to 1.80, putting EUR/USD at 1.60, BUT
- EUR/GBP is overvalued on a long-term perspective and is headed back towards ‘fairer value’ at .75 ERGO
- Cable will be back trading above 2.10 within the next 18 months.
It’s pretty easy, this FX trading 🙂 Remember when it gets there that you heard it here first 🙂
I am being partially serious. The crosses in the FX market are out of alignment and something is going to have to happen to get them back to more ‘neutral’ levels.