Australian jobs data will be market’s morning focus
- Not a whole lot of movement overnight with the GBP first rising on the back of strong institutional demand and then falling back after economic data;
- The AUD/USD has been clinging to levels near .8900 but still looks heavy;
- USD/CAD remains in a solid up-trend but didn’t manage to test the 1.10 barrier;
- USD/JPY is currently working through Japanese corporate offers near 104.70 but is showing little sign of wanting to pull back;
- EUR/USD is trading quietly near 1.3600 and is totally at the mercy of the crosses;
- Australian jobs data is the main event on this morning’s economic calendar.