Asian market overview
- RBA keeps rates on hold, market now pricing in 65% chance of cut in December:
- Reserve managers reportedly raise bids in AUD/USD from 1.0290 to 1.0350:
- AUD rallies strongly after decision, approaching important levels in crosses like 1.2220 in EUR/AUD and 83.60/70 in AUD/JPY:
- AUD/JPY selling coupled with AUD/USD buying forces USD/JPY lower, triggering weak trailing stops below 80.10 and 80.00:
- Focus now turns to US election and Greek parliamentary vote on latest austerity measures.