Asian market open, Monday September 9th
- There were plenty of stop-loss runs on Friday in pairs like USD/JPY, NZD/USD and EUR/GBP;
- Chinese trade data released over the weekend showed continued improvement and this will help the ‘risk’ pairs;
- The Australian election returned a new government as expected but as yet there has been no effect on the AUD (but best to wait a while);
- The GBP continues to show strength and the EUR is in typical ‘sideways’ mode;
- Japanese GDP and Chinese CPI on the economic calendar.
Good luck today.